[ovs-dev] CONTACT THE ATTORNEY FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS , TODAY

MS.MONICA BROWN contato at vilma.com.br
Sun May 17 05:48:50 UTC 2020

My Dear

Compliment of the season to you! Hope all is well with and you and your familyre safe in this pandemic time? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I heard that you rejected my first funds offer from my ex-attorney which was really bad for my hearing.
 I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to my unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

Thank God I have successfully Transferred the funds into my attorney's account. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness' you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of ($1,000,000.00 USD) ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

Though I am not oblivious of the fact that you did your best in the context, Although, it seems that element of doubt crept in, you were not to be blame, as there were too many circumstance that would reflect such Skepticism to any reasonable being at that time.

I have authorized a lawyer who is now also my legal adviser to issue you an International certified cashier's bank check. Please I want you to contact the attorney for the claim of your cashier's bank check funds on his possession today.

The name and contact address of my new lawyer are as follows.

PETER CLERK CHAMBERS AND  ASSOCIATES
CONTACT PERSON: BARR.PETER CLERK (ESQ).
E-MAIL ADDRESS: barr.peterclerk at gmail.com

At the moment, I'm still in the U.S Landstuhl Military Hospital in Germany where I am undergoing my final treatment before I will be discharged. I want you to contact him with your current address and phone number without delay. Please keep me informed as soon as you claim your certified cashier's check from the attorney immediately without delay.

God bless you.
Your Friend,
Sgt. Monica Brown.