[ovs-dev] How are you today?????

Mr. Peter Stone smithgarzi at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:53:07 UTC 2020

--
Attn:

Sir

How are you today? Am writing to inform you that I have been trying to
see what I can do regards to these funds but today I have succeeded in
moving the funds out from my bank Toronto Bank of America to
-------------------  because of the high charges here in America.

Listen, it is my jurisdiction as his account officer to present to my
bank the next of kin that will inherit the said fund $10.5m, now this
is my opportunity, therefore I will want to present you as the next of
kin to the account, so that the fund will be transferred to your
account in your country immediately

The fund as is owned by my late client Mr. Li Ali that died ten years
ago, whom I was his account officer till death, his next of kin to the
account died before him which was his wife, and since years now no one
has come to claim the fund and after this year my bank will close the
account

Waiting to hear from you urgent

Thanks

Mr. Peter Stone