[ovs-dev] 18-05-2020" "NOTIFICATION!!!

STATE MOBILE LOTTO kongtk at biznetvigator.net
Tue May 19 10:35:10 UTC 2020

Attention: E-mail beneficiary.
We happily announce to you the result of the electronic email address ballot system of State Mobile Global lotto draw held on 18th May 2020 with REF#48303, we use this medium to inform you that your email address has won $850,000.00USD from the State Mobile Lottery Program. For processing and payment of your lottery prize funds to you immediately be advised to contact Mr. Andrew Walker by email with the information's below.
Name:
Address:
Mobile Contact:
Reference Number:
Mr. Andrew Walker.
Email: FCEND102 at GMAIL.COM
Tel Ph: +66973579866
Contact the above email with your details and reference number and thank you from the staff and thank you for being part of the email account user program.
Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Watikchi Sriom.