[ovs-dev] Greetings dearest in the lord,

Mrs. Flora Diomande flora-diomande at outlook.fr
Thu May 21 09:47:03 UTC 2020

Greetings dearest in the lord,

I greet you with the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; it is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well. My name is Mrs. Flora Diomande from United States of America. I am 58 years old and I am married to Mr. Bakayoko Diomande who once worked with our Embassy in Germany in the year 2002 and he also worked in an embassy in Cote d'Ivoire for a period of 16 years before he died.

We were married for 30 years without a child before he died after a brief illness. Since his death I decided not to remarry due to my religious belief. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of USD$4.5 Million (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars) with a Bank in Cote d'Ivoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to my cancer illness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to churches, organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to use this money for churches, Charity organization, orphanages, widows and other people that are in need. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. Moreover, my husband relatives are not close to me since I develop a Cancer problem and it had been their wish to see me dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no Child. These people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision to contact you and donate this fund to you in order for you to use it for the charity works.

As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Bank in Cote d'Ivoire where this money is deposited by my husband before his sudden death, also I will instruct our family lawyer in Cote d’Ivoire to issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always put me in your daily prayer.

Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

Yours sister in the Lord,

Mrs. Flora Diomande,