[ovs-dev] Hope I Can Trust You?

Mrs. Maria Thomas atendimento at ibvet.com.br
Mon May 25 06:48:29 UTC 2020

Dearest one,

It is my pleasure to write to you after considering your profile My name
is MRS. maria THOMAS a nationality of England. I am married to MR.THOMAS
WILSON who worked with Libyan oil company for nine years before he died
in the year 2017. We were married for eleven years without a child, he
died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his
death we were both born again Christians but Non discrimination of any
religion. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of €4.5
Million Euro (Four Million Five hundred thousand Euro) with a BANK,
Presently, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke,
Having known my condition I want to donate this fund to a church or
better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way
I am going to instruct herein, I want a church, Christian individual
that will use this fund to; churches, orphanages, Refugees, Research
centers and widows propagating to the word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is being maintained.

Whoever that wants to serve the lord must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life, Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a church Christian individual
for this same purpose, Please assure me that you will act accordingly as
I stated here in.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely,