[ovs-dev] Proposal

Kelsey Cooper kelsey at konnectglobalmarketing.com
Wed May 27 14:02:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

Did you get a chance to go through my previous email?

Kindly let me know your target audience (Sectors, Software, Job Titles & Geography) that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the counts, samples and pricing details for your review.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Hi,

Would you like to connect with key decision makers from the below sectors;

Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Transportation, Banking & Finance, Media & Internet, Hospitality, etc.

You can contact them via direct business emails or phone numbers for your sales and marketing initiatives.

We can also provide you contacts from companies currently using Software’s such as;

Altium, CNC Software, Bentley, CATIA, Creo Elements/Pro, EPLAN, Graphisoft ArchiCAD.

Kindly let me know the Sectors, Software, Job Titles & Geography that you wish to target, so that I can get back with the samples, counts and more details for your review.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kelsey Cooper - Marketing Executive

Stay safe.

Reply back “Pass” for no further emails.