[ovs-dev] Industrial casters you may need-Famous Caster Wheels Brand Vendor-Mingze Caster China

joy zheung info at mingzecaster.com
Fri Nov 6 03:56:28 UTC 2020

Hello

Hope you are well.
I am Joy Zheung of Mingze Caster in China, professional industrial casters MANUFACTURER, exporting casters & material handling equipment  in your market.
We got that your company uses floor locks or Caster wheels. We have a good sale currently for Floor locks and Casters in Europe and North America with high cost performance and 50 technician back you up.
If you visit web just add "s" behind email domain "mingzecaster" and click dot "com"
If you are interested, let's talk details.

Yours sincerely,

Joy Zheung | Marketing Manager
Add:Chicheng 6th Road, Zhuhai  Industrial Transfer Industrial Park, Yangdong District, Yangjiang City
Cel.+86 132 8687 5721