[ovs-dev] U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

dip.agrent6422 at gmail.com dip.agrent6422 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 08:59:42 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8uA2xF_UaKWv4Yz6YHOvDjypOtqoJL9icgCFYucpmsUWTFQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Good morning to you.

This message is coming to you from U.S. Customs and Border Protection -
Chief Mountain Port of Entry, The message is because of your package box
which was just released and cleared about 30 minutes ago… we want you to
come down here in person and take away your package without any question or
delay freely (Address: 1395 Chief Mountain Hwy, Babb, MT 59411, United
States)
but if it can’t be possible for you to come down due to working hour just
go down to any nearest store buy steam card or nordstrom card of $190 and
send it to your delivery agent via e email (honorableharrison2 at gmail.com)
or phone +1 (216) 465-5317 i expect your urgent call please also provide
your address where you want your package box to be delivered to  you in
next 4 hours you will confirm your package immediately, please don’t ignore
this message because you are very lucky person today…..

U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.