[ovs-dev] Can you honestly be of assistance

charityorkss at gmail.com charityorkss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:11:34 UTC 2020

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Formulaire sans titre

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8VUKM1Ud8xfT51GlZRqgr1Bnx6QVa4PykNVGEXS8c0FuVJQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Good day Dear
My private email: gredamondays at gmail.com
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which my Son and I
intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before
but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed some times
in life,  base on the situation we find ourselves. There is this amount of
money which my late Husband kept for us here in Cote d'Ivoire before
his  death. Now my son and I have decided to invest this money anywhere
safe enough outside our Country for my son’s study and future.We want to
transfer and invest this fund in any lucrative business were tax will not
be too much. If you can honestly be of assistance to us we will be pleased
to work with you while you manage the investment for us. It is very urgent
and I await your immediate reply..via my private email:
gredamondays at gmail.com
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Rebecca Udarra

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les
résultats.