[ovs-dev] You are among scam victims to be compensated

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA igwejames002 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:20:15 UTC 2020

--
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are hereby to confirmed whether it is true that you are terminal
sick and you empower two gentlemen to came to our office to stand and
claim your contract/inheritance funds due to your health condition, as
they stand as Next-Of-Kin to you.

Further more they provide bank account where this fund will be
transfer. As matter of urgency, we told them to call back in three
days time (3) and we decided to contact you first to confirmed the
genuine of their submission of the letter through you. However, the
directive we received is that we pay your compensation of US$2.5
Million Dollars through ATM/DEBIT MASTER CARD or option through your
bank account.

Note if you do not authorize them, kindly contact us immediately
within 7 working days before this transfer will be made to the account
they provide on your behalf. Again help us re-confirm the following
data below.

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Your Home or Office Address

(3) Your Cell telephone Numbers

(4) Your Identification

(5) Your Occupation/Age

(6) Your Bank account details

The moment this information across to us, we have to act accordingly
without delay.

Regards,
Mr.Igwe James
Director of foreign operation (CBN)