[ovs-dev] Home of Mega Millions and Powerball

Home of Mega Millions and Powerball info at kshamadevigroup.com
Fri Nov 13 04:43:25 UTC 2020

Dear Email Owner,

Congratulation!
                                                         Ref: Mega-Powerball- 23-45-53-58-62 + 13/23/TPA.
  This Electronic E-mail notification is to remind you again that your email address has won you the sum of nine hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($950.000.00) from the ($165.000.000.00) Online MEGA MILLIONS POWERBALL LOTTERY. Email addresses were randomly  collected from various region and domins and your email won the lucky number 23-45-53-58-62 + 13 in the Mega Million Powerball Lottery.

    In other to access the winning amount kindly contact our fudiciary agent for your online Payment Identification Number (Pin) that will enable you transfer your payment to your prefer bank account with your reference number: Ref: Mega-Powerball- 23-45-53-58-62 + 13/23/TPA. Please quote your reference when contacting our Payment Agents.

Blutter Bros.
E-mail: contact at itpm-safi.ac.ma

Congratulations.

USA-UK
Home of Mega Millions and Powerball,
the USA's biggest multi-state lottery games.

KRKZNNQNMYFPOSSXWNISYMQFBXPHVXSTJZFEHT