[ovs-dev] VERY URGENT

topchronoagent at gmail.com topchronoagent at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:32:41 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7EseBltp6H7dPQk-7anbWkJhUX08CjnfA7VXiQxhrFBnS9Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

 From Barrister Akeem Moses ESQ
Cotonou-Republic Du Benin.

                                          15/11/2020

Hello good day.

I am Barrister Akeem Moses, a solicitor at law. I am the  personal attorney
to MR.NAGY LAJOS, a national of your country, who used to work with Societe
Beninnose D’Electricites ET D’eau Cotonou, Republic of Benin Here in after
shall be referred to as my client. On the  21st of May 2016,my client, his
wife and their two Children were involved in a car accident along Portnovo
express-road. All occupants of the  vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquirers to your embassy to  locate any of
my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his Country Citizen
over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I  contacted
you. I  have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left  behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable  by the Finance Institute (CENTRAL BANK BENIN) where these
huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, CENTRAL BANK BENIN where the deceased had an account  valued
at about(US$65.850,000.00) has issued me a notice to provide the  next of
kin or have the account confiscated within the next eleven  official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives  for over a years
now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin  of the deceased
since you are the same Country with him so that the proceeds of  this
account valued at (USD$65.850,000.00) can be paid to you and then you and
me can share the money. 50% to me and 50% to you I will obtain all
necessary  legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we  may
make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us  seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the  law.

Please contact me through my private email address(
barrakeemmoses1970 at gmail.com )for details immediately you access this mail.

Best regards,

Barrister Akeem Moses
Tel +229 9074 6489

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.