[ovs-dev] Please Read And Get Back Soonest!

uncfu01 at gmail.com uncfu01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:26:10 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSed4GEtWzJDR8uDxUN38rsZ5tYwzasAFo-xIxm6MpbQs0-gow/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

KOELNER BANK LONDON
Address: 75 King William Street, London EC4N 7DT, United Kingdom
Tel: +447087694257.

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that United Nations Compensation Fund Unit in
conjunction with European Union, World Bank, World Health Organization and
African Union has authorized us to pay your unclaimed/accrued interest fund
of $22,000,000.00 (Twenty Two Million United State Dollars).

You are the legal rightful beneficiary of the said compensation fund.
Kindly confirm information before we proceed. You are advised to forward
your information data to your assigned payment officer Mr. Salerno Alan via
email: (mike080 at msn.com) or contact the United Nation Fund Compensation
Unit via (uncfu01 at gmail.com). Bear in mind that your fund payment is free
of charge after verification of your identity.

For more information email us (mike080 at msn.com) or contact the United
Nation Fund Compensation Unit via (uncfu01 at gmail.com).  Thanks for your
kind understanding. We await your response.

Signed
Mrs. Eva Jonathan.

Chief announcer
Management
London Branch

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.