[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Jean IKOUNGA jean.ikounga at camtel.cm
Mon Nov 23 22:01:47 UTC 2020

--
The corona virus outbreak isn't just a major health crisis it's also a large economic disruption leading to people losing their jobs and making it harder to take care of their families. We've heard that a little financial support can go a long way.

I'm Sheryll Goedert from Florida the Winner of a $396.9 million jackpot from the Power ball lottery held on January 29, 2020, My jackpot was a gift from God to me hence my entire family has AGREED to do this.

We are donating €1,500,000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro ) to help 10 individuals and small businesses.

Contact me via my email:: goedert_sheryl at yahoo.com

for further / full details and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family.

Best Regards,
Sheryll Goedert
goedert_sheryl at yahoo.com