[ovs-dev] Are you truly dead or alive?

paymentcenterinfo1 at gmail.com paymentcenterinfo1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:05:05 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerw1ofvIbCOSoYV_w4YJG8KkgR4bhkT_emXTBb25zvwzq53A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

I was officially instructed to communicate with you in regards to your
$2.5Million United States Dollar approved on your behalf by United Nations
Compensation Commission (UNCC) Please view the URL below:

https://uncc.ch/

But we received an account details from Mr. Michael V. Carter who clearly
stated that he is your Family Representative. See information below:

BANK OF AMERICA
BANK'S ADDRESS: 244 WEST 4TH STREET NY, NY 10014
BENEFICIARY NAME:MICHAEL V CARTER
ACCOUNT #: 4830 6474 9636
ROUTING NUMBER:  021000322.

Note: Please if the above payment information is not correct, you are to
contact our Foreign Remittance Unit to advise you on how to claim your
approved payment within the time allotted. Please contact the Foreign
Remittance Unit with the information as stated below with your Bio Data:

OUR REF:FMP2015/001A
FROM THE DESK OFFICE OF
MR. MARC BURCHETTE (FTD)
CORPORATE SERVICES
DIRECTORATE & FOREIGN PAYMENT APPROVAL
TELEPHONE: +1(304)355444)
E-MAIL: marcburchette at gmail.com

Regards
Mr Williams Prince

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.