[ovs-dev] Good day, hope you are good? Did you receive my previous email message?

Dedeh Pung Kheav richard at delonco.me
Thu Nov 26 07:20:05 UTC 2020

Hope this mail finds you well and healthy? I am Mr. Dedeh Pung Kheav,
Head Operation of Foreign Remittance at HSBC bank Indonesia, Jakarta
branch. I need your help in a claim of inheritance funds of a deceased
client of your nationality who left a huge amount of money valued at
$9,176,000.00 USD lodged in our bank branch before his death. I am
contacting you because he shares the same surname as yours. I would
like us to work together to repatriate his fund before it is
confiscated. I will give you more details of how the fund can be
transferred to your account as his relative when I get your reply.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Mr. Dedeh Pung Kheav