[ovs-dev] (0022- ATM)

Dr.John Ken info at yasamanco.com
Fri Nov 27 00:44:10 UTC 2020

Attention Dear Funds Beneficiary ,

We wish to officially inform you that we have Credited and
configured your Compensation fund into ATM MASTER CARD worth sum
$4.5 million united states dollars also we have concluded the
delivery arrangement with the delivery company regarding the
shipment of your ATM MASTER CARD.

What you have to do now is to contact The ATM PAYMENT CENTER as
soon as you receive this E-mail with this secret code (0022-
ATM)to know when you will receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Secondly, make sure you reconfirm your Postal address and direct
telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on issuing
your ATM MASTER CARD to another person. Therefore,contact them
immediately with their contact address as stated below:

Contact Person: Mr James Anderson.
Contact E-mail: ofile909 at gmail.com
Phone: +22961145263

Note; The ATM PAYMENT CENTER will be waiting to receive your E-
mail with your contact Bellow.

Kindly reconfirm the followings below Information to ATM PAYMENT
CENTER;

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Occupation
4. Direct Cell/Telephone Number

Therefore,you have to contact them now with this secret code
(0022-ATM so that your ATM MASTER CARD will get to you in time.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive the ATM
MASTER CARD.

Thanks.
Best Regard
Dr.John Ken