[ovs-dev] Investment Project

Richie Edward riedward5 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 28 01:23:46 UTC 2020

Dear respectfully,

My name is Richard Edward, I am getting in touch with you regarding an investment portfolio meant for your country, I have an investor whose choice area of investment is your country and as a matter of fact, he said that now that the prices of stocks and real estate are still very low, it will be of great merit to invest now that so many opportunities are opened up by this pandemic for people who have enough funds to trade or invest like him.

I will like to know the business possibilities and the criteria required for a foreigner to invest in your country and then have the documentary evidence of your suggested business plans including its risk implication, if any and its expected return on investment to enable me discuss more with the investor and get back to you, and also remember to furnish me with your mobile number for a quick conversation.

I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Regards

Richie Edward