[ovs-dev] YOUR SHIPMENT

fundtransfer1customerservice at gmail.com fundtransfer1customerservice at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:52:51 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
T-Shirt Sign Up

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9UQfSXXQOkL00tVZDXiX_7KCrnvhzePGYEu9VPDKBn6taNA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

I am Mr. David Morris, Head Officer-in-Charge, and Administrative Service
Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson
International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.

CONTACT EMAIL (mrdavid12morris at gmail.com)

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a
Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport
to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an
undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately
110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared
by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal
Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent
or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability
to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the
consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are
still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments
like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal
dimension:  W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately.
The details of the consignment including your name and email on the
official document from United Nations' office in London where the
shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still
available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your, Full name,
Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds
with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if
you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place
of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most
importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the
yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s) etc. I
am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages
provided you will also give me something out of it (financial
gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services
of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary
security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the
destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from
you before I can get involved in this project.

CONTACT (mrdavid12morris at gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. David Morris
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.