[ovs-dev] reply,

Miss Anna ammaosannaaq11 at nifty.com
Fri Oct 2 00:06:19 UTC 2020

Dear,

I am Miss Anna Mustafa. 19 years old from Ivory Coast. Only child/Daughter of
Mrs Ramatou Mustafa. I have 5.5 million USD which was made by my Mother before
 she died in oct 2008 which is left in a suspense account in a bank. I seek yo
ur permission to remit this amount into your account so that i could come to y
our country for investment and to further my studies. I have accepted to offer
 you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me. Please do respond imme
diately you receive this email for more information’s regarding the transfer.
My Best Regards,
Miss Anna Mustafa