[ovs-dev] ERP users contact list

John Snow john.snow at businesshub.tech
Tue Oct 6 17:01:34 UTC 2020

Hi

A quick follow up to know if you would be interested in ERP Users list for your marketing campaign?

We have technology users like: Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP Business One, Oracle Netsuite, Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday, Infor, Deltek, Kronos, Epicor, SYSPRO and many more.

List Contains: Technology Details, Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Specialties: business intelligence, data visualization, data analysis, dashboards.

Please help me understand more about your requirements once you confirm I will send you the counts/ cost and more information.

*        Technology...?

*         Job Titles...?

*         Industry.....?

*         Geography....?

*         Special Instructions (If any)...?

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,
John Snow
www.airtechandmarketing.com
If you don't want to receive any message from us then please type "OPT OUT" in the Subject Line.