[ovs-dev] Read CAREFULLY Reply IMMEDIATELY

Musa Mohamed hoo_miku at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 13:44:07 UTC 2020


Dear Friend,

                                     (PRIVATE & VERY CONFIDENTAL)

It's my pleasure to communicate with you here, The internet has made the world very easy to connect and do business anywhere in the world. I am Mr. Musa Mohamed, I am a BANKER by Profession? I will like you to help me in receiving this fund TWENTY TWO MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($22,300,000) into your Bank Account belongs to our foreign customer who died along with his entire family so many years ago. 

I also want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as your on share, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while 50% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep this deal a "top secret" as I am still in service and i intend to honorably retire from service after i conclude this transaction with you.

No one to ask for the fund anymore. If you are interested to assist me kindly get back to me immediately, once I hear from you further details will be made available for you, please Contact me for more details. This private email address: (musamohamed006 at gmail.com)

PLEASE REPLY ME AGAIN WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW FOR MY
CONFIRMATION:
Full Name==================
Country====================
Current Home Address=======
Private Phone Number=======

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Musa Mohamed


More information about the dev mailing list