[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev v1] ofproto-dpif-xlate: ovs-tcpdump cannot capture incomming vxlan packets

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Fri Oct 9 11:59:09 UTC 2020

Bleep bloop.  Greetings hepeng.0320, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: Line is 83 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#68 FILE: ofproto/ofproto-dpif-xlate.c:4249:
        } else if (!ctx->in_mirror_output && terminate_native_tunnel(ctx, flow, wc,

Lines checked: 82, Warnings: 1, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at redhat.com

Thanks,
0-day Robot