[ovs-dev] Custom exhibition stand for your shows

ricky kwan fox_international at vip.163.com
Tue Oct 13 07:35:12 UTC 2020

Dear sales/marketing director:

Hello!

Let me introduce myself & my company, this is  Ricky Kwan from

FOX INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION GROUP CO., LTD. China. our main

 business is supply all kinds of exhibition stand worldwide!

 if you have trade shows in 2021's, please take a look our

website:

www.custom-exhibition-booth(dot)com;

and let me know your requests, so as to our designer will design

booth drawing for you, and also custom exhibition stand for your

trade shows next year,

Yours,

Ricky Kwan sales/marketing

FOX INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION GROUP CO., LTD.
Add:Room 2A20,Shenyi Business Center, #73, Riverside (M) Road,
Dashi Town,Panyu District, Guangzhou City, China
Tel:+86-20-39128821 39128825 Fax:+86-20-39128825
E-mail:reckykwan at 163.net

2020/10/13