[ovs-dev] OvS Processes

Filipe Lemos filipellemos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:23:24 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
I tried to learn more about each process created by running OvS while my
bridge runs as a SDN switch connected to a controller. I can see that there
are 4 processes with ovs in the name, as shown in the attached screenshot.
What does each one of them do? There is any documentation explaining them?

Thank you,

--

*Filipe Augusto da Luz Lemos* M.Sc.

*PhD Graduate Student | Networks and Distributed Systems | Federal
University of Technology Paraná*

*Forensic Sciences* |* Syracuse University*

*Electrical Engineering | Federal University of Technology Paraná*

fadaluzl at syr.edu *|* http://forensics.syr.edu/

*flemos at alunos.utfpr.edu.br
<flemos at alunos.utfpr.edu.br> | http://utfpr.edu.br <http://utfpr.edu.br/> *