[ovs-dev] Donation

jessiepeteers6 at gmail.com jessiepeteers6 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:26:32 UTC 2020

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Invitation – Formulaire de réponse

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdydgydrWK_D28NUTKjKlFweqTzSGrLPBSeHzlt5VHmxPmefQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Donation
My Dear Friend,
My name is Mrs.Girdaladze Krummenacer
I'm an American currently hospitalized in a private hospital here in
New York as a result of cancer?
My purpose of writing to you is because I was led by the spirit of God to
offer you the money that I and My late husband have in our private account.

I’m 79 year old and may  have no need for the fund, since my doctors
have officially given me a date of surgery and also  informed me that
my survival during my last surgery will be by his grace couple with
the current pandemic of corona virus.

I and my  husband were together for many years, without kids of our own.
I’m offering you this sum of money as a donation for the work of God and
charity and to take care of orphans and help the less privileged.
May the good Lord bless you and your family.

I will direct you on how to receive the fund once I receive your
response to my request..
Contact me through my email address:     (   Krummenache at gmx.at   )

Please don't fail to place me in your daily prayers. bless you.
Mrs.Girdaladze Krummenacher

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les
résultats.