[ovs-dev] Hi there

Sarah Johnson sarah_j at k12-school.live
Mon Oct 19 15:27:08 UTC 2020

Hi,
I hope you, your family, and friends stay safe by considering the
proper precuations as we venture in to troubling times as we view a
worldwide pandemic unfold with COVID-19.
Could there be something more profound going on with this all? Could
we be viewing the signs of the times unravelling? Could this be a door
of opportunity for people to open up their heart to what God has to
say?
Jesus says these words to His disicples referring to the last
generation, "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against
kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in
various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows" (Matthew
24:7-8).
Earth has been seeing a record setting amount of Earthquakes
world-wide in various places, incuding locations that usually do not
have Earthquakes. So now with COVID-19, could this be one of the
pestilences that will come upon us in the last generation as spoken by
Jesus? Where may this leave our economy? Did you know the words of God
explains that physical money will be no more in the last days? Will
this be a huge stepping stone in bringing this forth?
If you watch television, you may have seen on NBC news just months
ago concerning the implantable RFID microchip that is gaining ground
in Sweden where people are getting this microchip implanted in their
hand.
Would you allow a microchip to be placed inside your body that has
the ability to track where you go and what you do? How about if you
knew it matched perfectly with Bible prophecy where God warns us not
to take it during the future reign of the Antichrist, otherwise we
will receive the fullness of His wrath (Revelation 14:9-11)?
This may be the most imporant message you will read in these
times...please do not ignore this! This messsage reveals what the Mark
of the Beast is, and the meaning behind counting a number people have
been pondering for centuries, 666. This is truly a message from God!
In the Revelation of Jesus Christ given to the apostle John, we read:
...."And he (the false prophet who deceives many by his miracles)
causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to
receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,
that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name
of the beast or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom: Let him that hath understanding count the number of
the beast, for it is the number of a man; and his number is six
hundred threescore and six" (Revelation 13:16-18 KJ21).....
Speaking on the last days, this can only be referring to a society
where physical currency is no more, which has yet to occur, but we are
getting close to. How come? Otherwise we would be able to buy or sell
without accepting the mark between one another if physical currency
was still around. It logically deduces itself to this end.
The mark of the beast could not be spiritual, because the word
references two different physical spots. If it was spiritual, it would
just say in the forehead.
Here is where it really starts to come together. It is shocking how
accurate the Bible is concerning the RFID microchip. These are notes
from a man named Carl Sanders who worked with a team of engineers to
help develop this microchip in the late 1960's.
Mr. Carl Sanders attended 17 New World Order conferences with
heads-of-state officials such as Henry Kissinger and Bob Gates of the
CIA to discuss their agenda on how to bring forth this one-world
system. The government commissioned Mr. Sanders to design a microchip
for identifying and controlling the peoples of the nations-a microchip
that would be placed under the skin with a hypodermic needle (a fast,
convenient process that would be progressively accepted by the
nations).
Mr. Sanders, with a team of engineers behind him, with U.S. grant
monies supplied by US tax dollars, took on this challenge and designed
a RFID microchip that's powered by a lithium battery, rechargeable by
way of the temperature changes in our skin. With out having knowledge
of the holy Bible (Brother Sanders was not a Christian at the time),
these men spent one and a half million dollars gathering data on the
best and most convenient spot to have the RFID microchip placed within
the body.
These researchers determined that the forehead and the back of the
hand (the two spots Revelation says the mark will go) are not only the
most convenient places, however are also the only viable spots for
rapid, steady temperature changes within the skin to recharge the
lithium battery. The RFID microchip is about 7 millimeters in length,
.75 millimeters in diameter, about the size of a grain of rice. It is
capable of holding pages upon pages of information about you. All your
common information, work records, crime records, health records, and
financial data could be stored on this chip.
Brother Sanders believes that this RFID microchip, which he
regretfully helped develop, is the "mark" spoke of in Revelation
13:16-18. The original Greek word for "mark" is "charagma," which
means a "scratch or etching." It's also fascinating to be aware that
the number 666 is a word in the original Greek. The word is "chi xi
stigma," with the final part, "stigma," also meaning "to stick or
prick. Mr. Sanders believes this is referencing to the usage of a
hypodermic needle being poked into the human flesh to insert the RFID
microchip."
Carl asked a Boston Medical Center doctor what would happen if the
lithium contained within the RFID microchip leaked into the body. The
doctor responded that if the microchip broke inside a human body, the
lithium would cause a severe and painful wound filled with pus. This
is what the scriptures of Revelation 16:2 says:
"And the first (angel) went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and
there came an evil and grievous sore upon the men that had the mark of
the beast, and those who worshipped its image" (Revelation 16:2
DARBY).
THE HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND THE NUMBER 666 REVEALED!
Scripture tells us we will not be able to buy or sell without having
the mark of the beast, or the number of its name. Which is the number
666. Scripture tells us to count the number 666. How can we count 666?
This is where it becomes an eye opener. Calculating the number of the
beast, 666, has been long debated all throughout history, however has
finally been revealed in these final times by the revelation of God.
What you will see establishes itself with the holy scriptures the real
meaning to count six-six-six.
Throughout the scriptures, God uses the number 3 for confirming
things. Here are a few examples:
...."For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the
Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one" (1 John 5:7
BRG)....
...."That He was buried, that He arose on the third day as the
Scriptures foretold" (1 Corinthians 15:4 AMPC)....
...."Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty. He was, he is, and he
is coming" (Revelation 4:8 NCV)....
What is fascinating is the the mark is explained in detail in three
different verses (Revelation 13:16,17,18), and each verse lists three
different characteristics of the given subject. The final three being
the number 6 being used three times in a row. Here is a key point to
solving how to count the number 666.
What does it mean to count the number 666? It means to add up. How
might we add up 666? Keep in mind my preceding factor about God
confirming in threes. So logically, what would be the most rational
way to add up the number 666? To count it equally in threes based off
the number. We cannot count it equally as 600+60+6, this would also
bring us back to the start. We cannot count it as 600+600+600, or
60+60+60, because there are no zeroes in between or at the end of 666.
The only logical option is 6+6+6=18. What is fascinating is that the
verse that reveals for us to count the number of the beast itself is
verse 18, being the third verse out of three verses that describe the
mark. Now what is 18 divided by 3? 6. So 3x6=18, or 6+6+6=18.
Yet another fascinating point is the only two other possible
combinations (making a total of three possible combinations) for
placing a "+" symbol in between the sixes are 66+6=72, and 6+66=72.
Add up both 72's together and you get 144. Why the number 144 is
interesting is due to the fact that the verse following Revelation
13:18 is the first instance in scripture where the 144,000 are being
described in detail:
...."Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb stood on Mount Zion, and
with Him 144,000 men who had His name and His Father’s name
inscribed on their foreheads" (Revelation 14:1 AMPC)....
If we add up all three values by counting 666 by moving the "+"
symbol around in all three possible combinations, it would be
72+72+18=162. What is fascinating about the number 162, is, if you
divide 144,000 by 162, you get 888. The name of Jesus in Greek
gematria adds up to 888. The New Testament was originally written in
Greek. Revelation 14:1 not only mentions the 144,000, but also the
Lamb who is Jesus Christ.
Now what's fascinating about the the number for Jesus, 888, is that
if you apply this identical method, you get 8+8+8=24. Why the number
24? Revelation 4 tells us there are 24 elders seated around the throne
of God. This is the same throne where Jesus sits:
"Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven,
and One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and
a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the
throne, in appearance like an emerald. Around the throne were
twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders
sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their
heads" (Revelation 4:2-4).
Now if you take 8+8+8=24, and 8+88=96, and 88+8=96, you get
24+96+96=216. Take 144,000 divided by 216 and you get 666. Do not
forget that this was the same formula to get the number 162 out of
counting 666 that brought forth the number 888 when dividing 144,000
by 162. It is perpetual.
With using the identical method of counting by including the "+"
symbol in between the numbers, why do all these numbers relate in such
a manner?
The book of Revelation contains the use of the number 7 in various
forms. For instance 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls. What is
interesting about the number 37 (three sevens) is if if you divide any
number that contains the same single digit three times in a row, such
as 111 to 999, it comes out to the value of if you were to add all
three numbers up. For example 888 divided by 37 equals 24. So
8+8+8=24. Or 666 divided by 37 equals 18. So 6+6+6=18. Could this be
another way of God's word confirming itself that the mystery behind
calculating the number 666 indeed is 18?
Yet another fascinating factor to be aware is that if you add up all
the numbers from 1 to 36 (1+2+3...+36), it totals 666. The number 36,
as in three sixes? Might this be a hint that we have to add up three
sixes as opposed to perceiving the number as six-hundred sixty six?
Now what might this mean? We all know in this world we're recognized
by numbers in numerous forms. From our birth certificates to social
security, as well as our drivers license, being recognized founded on
a system of ruler ship. So it is possible that this RFID chip will
contain a new identification that has a total of 18 characters.
"here the wisdom is, the one having the mind let him calculate the
number of the wild beast, number for "of human" it is, and the number
of it 666" (Revelation 13:1, Greek Translation).
The Greek word "anthrōpos" being used in verse 18 where it says "of
human" is the Greek strongs concordance G444. The first two
definitions of the word are "a human being, whether male or female",
and, "generically, to include all human individuals". Could the number
of the beast apply to all mankind?
In the Greek (the New Testament was originally written in the Greek
language), and other translations, you will notice the beast is
described as an "it", instead of "him". The reason I'm making this
point is because when a translation says "His number is 666", this
would imply a singular person, the Antichrist. But by saying "the
number of it 666", implies that it is of the beast system as a whole.
We can know the number of the beast cannot be to identify products
(like a new barcode) to buy or sell because scripture says we cannot
buy or sell without the number of the beast. What am I getting at?
There will be instances where you could buy something someone made
themselves and it wouldn't have a store branded identification on it.
But for this number to be in our chips, that is where it must be to
conclude ultimately that we cannot buy or sell without having the
number of the beast. As previously mentioned in Revelation 13:18, the
number of the beast (6+6+6=18) is a "human number", definition
"generically, to include all human individuals".
Might this be the name of the beast, the number of its name? The
one-world beast system that is recognized by 18 characters? This might
match the scriptures that speaks of a mark that we must have to buy or
sell in our right hand or forehead, and that it additionally
incorporates the number of the beast, during a future cashless money
society.
Go to: home.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns[CAMPAIGN_UID/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/180864f74b3bc28b38700547c5418b858e24589d|rfid.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/24252c87129d1b92b3bc8e93fdc97e1fd77fe117|rev.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/057e024535f28fab389a886a5e2cdfb32a9f469c|go.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/80661767968ae53d13e369e71c2b79a082e62a04|radio.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/e3c7bc1c8ab2dfb969b5eec5f5fe8e4325047c91|tv.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/271960933de11498209542a780457e1101cc1d41|news.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/2b12350323152d00beba2fed4ee506b622d8329c|article.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/cd302636e88571aa786672165a4d3f49d33a8c04|talk.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/bee44a24009a434f163849f63ca85e832e04841b|view.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/ba9bb0a7bdc1497787d7c176ccbcf6ff8263dc64|now.biblefreedom.org
http://k12-school.live/index.php/campaigns/pa419haj8yf4f/track-url/yw350m9w9z790/114915ca8a0e70ffabd126a9f9aa8c0b58b5c73e]
to see all the proof!
The scriptures warns us in the last days that a false prophet will
stand up performing miracles to deceive many to acquire the mark of
the beast:
...."But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who
had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded
those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning
sulfur" (Revelation 19:20 NIV)....
Whatever it takes, DO NOT RECEIVE IT!
"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If
anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his
forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of
the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of
His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the
presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the
smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest
day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever
receives the mark of his name" (Revelation 14:9-11).
We are residing in very prophetic times with very important Biblical
prophecies coming to pass.
When Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel on
December 6 2017, this was a massive step to bring about the Third
Temple prophesied within the words of God.
God's Holy scriptures warns us that the Antichrist will seat himself
in this temple:
"...and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes
and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped,
so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he
is God" (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).
In the Islamic faith, they have a figure referred to as the Mahdi,
referred to as their messiah who they are awaiting to appear. There
are a number of testimonies from people online who believe this man
shall be Barack Obama who may be the biblical Antichrist. I myself
have had strange dreams concerning Barack Obama. He got on stage
claiming to be a Christian with no affiliation to the Muslim faith,
however it was later revealed by his family that he indeed is a devout
Muslim.
So what's in the name? The meaning of someones name can say a lot
about a person. God throughout history has given names to people that
have a specific meaning tied to their lives. How about the name Barack
Obama? Let us take a look at what may be hiding beneath the surface...
Jesus says, "And He said to them, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning
from heaven'" (Luke 10:18).
In Hebrew, the name "Barack" means "lighting", and the usage of
"Bama" (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to mean the "heights" of
heaven.

The following day after the election of Barack Obama (11/04/08), the
winning choose three lotto numbers in Illinois (Obama’s home state)
for 11/5/08 were 666.
Obama had been U.S. senator for the state of Illinois, and his zip
code was 60606.
Regardless, whoever seats themselves in the Third Temple that is to
be built in Jerusalem, declaring themselves to be God WILL BE THE
ANTICHRIST. NEVER FORGET.
So, why do we need Jesus Christ?
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans
2:23).
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
Our own works can't save us from our sins. If we step in front of a
judge in the court of law, being responsible of a crime, the judge
will not judge us by the good that we have achieved, but rather the
crimes we have committed. If we as fallen humanity, created in God's
image, pose this type of justice, how much greater a perfect,
righteous, and Holy God?
God has brought down to us His moral law's through the ten
commandments given to Moses at Mt. Siani. These legal guidelines were
not given so we can be justified, but so that we may see the need for
the saviour. They are the mirror of God's character of what He has put
in each of us, with our conscious bearing witness that we all know
that it is wrong to steal, lie, dishonor our mother and father, and so
forth.
We can try to follow all the moral guidelines of the ten
commandments, but we will in no way catch up to them to be justified
before a Holy God. That same word of the law received by Moses became
flesh over 2000 years ago within the body of Jesus Christ. He came to
be our justification by perfectly fulfilling the law, living a sinless
life that solely God may fulfill.
The gap between us and the law of God can in no way be reconciled by
our own personal merit, but the arm of Jesus is stretched out by the
grace and mercy of God. And if we're to grab on, through faith in Him,
He'll pull us forward being the one to justify us. As within the court
of law, if somebody steps in and pays your debt, despite the fact that
you are guilty, the judge can do what's legal and just and allow you
to go free. This is what Jesus did nearly 2000 years ago on the cross.
It was a legal transaction being fulfilled within the spiritual realm
by the shedding of His blood, with His last words being, "...It is
finished!..." (John 19:30).
Now why did Jesus have to die for us?
Due to the fact that God is Holy and just, the wrath that we deserve
could not go unnoticed. Because of the perfect righteousness and
justice of God's character, it must be dealt with, it must be quenched
and satisfied.
For God takes no pleasure in the dying of the wicked (Ezekiel 18:23).
This is why in Isaiah chapter 53, where it speaks of the coming
Messiah and His soul being a sacrifice for our sins, why it says it
satisfied God to crush His only begotten Son.
This is due to the fact the wrath that we deserve was justified by
being poured out upon His Son. For if it was poured out upon us who
have earned it, we would all die and go to hell. God created a way of
escape by pouring it out on His Son who's soul could not be left in
Hades, but was raised and seated at the right hand of God in power.
So now when we put on the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 13:14), God no
longer see's the individual who deserves His wrath, but the glorious
image of His perfect Son living in our hearts, justifying us as if we
acquired the wrath we deserve, making a way of escape from the curse
of death.
Now what we must do is turn from our sins and trust in the saviour,
confessing and forsaking our sins. This is not only a head knowledge
of believing in Jesus, but rather receiving His words, taking them to
heart. In which we no longer live to practice sin, but turn away from
our sins and practice righteousness:
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of
God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous,
nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom
of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were
sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and
by the Spirit of our God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-11).
By doing so we may come to be transformed into the image of God
through faith in His Son Christ Jesus Who is willing to offer the Holy
Spirit to whoever ask of Him:
"Most assuredly, I (Jesus) say to you, unless one is born of water
and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born
of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' (John
3:5-6).
"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit
of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of
Christ, he is not His" (Romans 8:9).
Now what are you waiting for? Our heavenly Father only wants the best
for us all, restoring every little thing this world has stolen from
us. This is what it means to be "holy". To be made whole.
He's waiting to listen to you. That God given tongue to speak
language, through faith, pray to Him, ask Him to forgive you by
confessing your sins and be willing to forsake them; that you accept
the sacrifice of His Son Jesus on the cross, and that you need His
Holy Spirit residing inside you transforming you into a child of God.
Jesus says, "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him
(the Holy Spirit) will never thirst. But the water that I shall give
him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into
everlasting life."
Did you realize that Jesus spoke more about hell than any person in
the Bible, even more than He spoke about heaven?! For this very reason
He came to die for us, to rescue us from this place that we earned by
our sins against a holy God.

He describes hell as a real place where,
"Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:44).
And where,
"There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth..." (Luke 13:28).
Jesus tells us who to fear,
"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell"
(Matthew 10:28).
"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the
first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John,
saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice
from heaven saying, 'Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He
will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will
be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from
their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.
There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.'
Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.'
And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful.'
And He said to me, 'It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of
life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all
things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the
cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral,
sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake
which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.'"
(Revelation 21:1-8).