[ovs-dev] 2020 High speed blender manufacture

Sallan Soh qianhongsale09 at 163.com
Wed Oct 21 03:39:38 UTC 2020

Dear Sir or Madam
Hope you doing well.
Do you want our products ? Can support free charge sample dear.(Multi cooker /Electric Pressure Cooker )
I can send the E- catalog to you
Our factory is diretly manufature to produce the Home Appliance.
Our goods have CB CE EMC certification , can use our certifications to change KC or Saber or Inmetro and so on.
Our factory is Name is Zhongshan City Qianhong Electric Appliance Co. Ltd.
our boss have Assembly and Accessories factories .
Competive price with better quality.
This is Sallan ,i am Sale Manager of Sale Dept.
We do many brands , Especially Japan, Korea, Saudi market, Bahrain , Spain , Sigapo / Malaysia and
Vietnam and so on.
If you are interested in Electric pressure cooker , can contact with me at any time dear, thanks!
best regard
Sallan
Wechat/Mobile:008613435648593
Email: qianhongsale09 at 163.com