[ovs-dev] Industrial caster wheels and solutions manufacturer-Mingze CASTER China

Joy Zheung info at mingzecaster.com
Wed Oct 21 01:35:52 UTC 2020

Dear Sir or Madam,

Guangdong Mingze Casters Wheels company here, the vendor of Durable, Tente caster, Abus, Ace hardware etc; 14 years industrial PU casters&wheels Expert, China Credit Manufacture Award, ISO9001:2015 by UKAS&IAF/SGS.

Glad to hear that your esteemed company is in the market for casters & wheels, where we specialize for  LIGHT, MIDIUM and HEAVY DUTY CASTERS & WHEELS with competitive quality and price in your market.

If you are interested, we are glad to share you our new web and catalog for your reference.

Rgds,

Joy Zheung | Marketing Manager
Add:Chicheng 6th Road, Zhuhai  Industrial Transfer Industrial Park, Yangdong District, Yangjiang City
Cel.+86 132 8687 5721     E. info at mingzecaster.com