[ovs-dev] Q4 Offer On Oracle Cloud Users Contact Lists

stephanie.flores at apprehensivesight.com stephanie.flores at apprehensivesight.com
Wed Oct 21 14:27:15 UTC 2020

Hi,

I would like to help you to target your competitor's customers through an
email marketing strategy to improve your business?

*Significant users list:* oracle cloud users, Salesforce Heroku users,
Plesk users, AWS Lambda users, ServiceNow Platform users, SAP Cloud
Platform users, Google App Engine users, AWS Elastic Beanstalk users,
Platform.sh users, *and many more.*

Please let me know your targeted region so that I can provide you with
exact counts/costs and more information for the same.

Best regards

*Stephanie Flores*| Demand Generation Head

If you wish not to receive further emails, change the subject line to
Unsubscribe