[ovs-dev] My Dear in the lord

revdrjosephmoore at gmail.com revdrjosephmoore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:35:36 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxovn_XYrQtVE3GKUa6Jpt8ANMcC0jLqqQ_M9xsEuVzFlw8g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

My Dear in the lord

My name is Mrs Ortega Lynmor I am a Norway Citizen who is living in Benin
Republic, I am married to Mr. Brunel Lynmor, a politicians who owns a small
gold company in Benin Republic; He died of Leprosy and Radesyge, in year
February 2010, During his lifetime he deposited the sum of (US$2.4MILLION)
Two Million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, in a bank in
Cotonou the capital city of of Benin Republic in West Africa. The money was
from the sale of his company and death benefits payment and entitlements of
my deceased husband by his company.

I am sending you this message with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow
in my heart, and also praying that it will reach you in good health because
I am not in good health, I sleep every night without knowing if I may be
alive to see the next day. I have been suffering from cancer for a long
time and presently I am partially suffering from Leprosy, which has become
difficult for me to move around.

I was married to my late husband for more than 9 years without having a
child and my doctor confided that I have less chance to live, having to
know when the cup of death will come, I decided to contact you to claim the
fund since I don't have any relation I grew up from an orphanage home.

I have decided to donate this money for the support of helping Motherless
babies and churches, I am dying and diagnosed with cancer about 3 years
ago. I have decided to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband to you for the good work of Almighty God; I will be going in for an
operation soon.

Now I want you to stand as my next of kin to claim the funds for charity
purposes. Because of this money remains unclaimed after my death, the bank
executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed fund and
maybe use it for selfishness and worthless ventures, I need a very honest
person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for
orphanages and church.

I need your urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this
project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be
transferred to your bank account or online banking.

Thanks and God bless you
Mrs. Ortega Lynmor.
Email: mlynmor at gmail.com

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.