[ovs-dev] Personal protective products

Molly He molly at dewin.cn
Thu Oct 22 06:57:36 UTC 2020

Dear friend,

How time flies! It's time to get ready for Christmas.  this year is a special year and everyone experience bad COVID-19 , so I hope you will be health at first~

By the way,pls very carefully about yourself, after that pls wear a mask to protect your self,when going to shopping mall or crowded street. .. so we can provide you with one-stop service during the epidemic, such as

medical mask,Infrared thermometer gun,face shield and all you need~ pls check our catalogue, all have certification CE FDA .

Thanks and keep in health, once you need something, don`t hesitate to consult me~