[ovs-dev] Update

ALEX JACOBSON jacobsonalex10 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 10:53:33 UTC 2020

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr.Alex Jacobson. I am working with one of the prime banks in my country. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customers. The amount in this account values at $18.5 millions dollars deposited
The bank wants to confiscate this fund according to the ethics of our bank, because it has overstayed.
I seek your consent to partner with you in this business transaction. I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details shall be sent to you once you indicate your interest.
Please I would like you to keep this business as a top secret or delete it from your mailbox, if you are not interested. But if you are really sure of your sincerity, trust worthiness, accountability and confidentiality over this transaction, reply back to me urgently.
Please you should send your response to my private email address:(alexjacobson001 at outlook.fr)
Best regards,
Mr. Alex Jacobson