[ovs-dev] Waiting to hear from you .

Mr. Prince Okons test at jzbgno.hospedagemweb.net
Thu Oct 22 16:40:48 UTC 2020

Attn: Sir/Madam,

How are you and your family today? My names are Prince Okon's, I have packaged a transaction that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I will need your assistance to help my family receive and invest the sum of USD$10.5Million dollars my late father deposited in a bank here before his sudden death.

My father died early this year when he contracted corona virus ( covid-19 ) from Germany in a search for foreign investor. He died few weeks he returned from Germany.
My mother and I want this funds to be transfer and invested in your
country through your assistance and directive,my father when he was alive warn us not to invest this funds in Africa due to tribal and economic crises.We shall give you 30% of this funds for assisting us.

This funds transaction is 100% genuine, legal and free risk.there is nothing to fear.

Please get back to me through this email address: princeokon at citromail.hu  ,for more details

Regards,
Prince Okons,

N;B

Alternative email:  mrsfavour at mail2world.com
Telephone     : ++234-812-651-6838  ( Call )