[ovs-dev] GPS reseller for dev

CarTrack GPS salesctg at cartrackgps.net
Fri Oct 23 06:50:45 UTC 2020

Hello dev,

This is Pablo and we're looking for distributors for our vehicle
tracking products.
We design innovative GPS technologies and are looking for
distributors in your country.

Our innovative web based software allows owners to track fleets
in realtime by iOS or Android Apps. If a vehicle is stolen you
can stop the engine and recover it.
With our professional kit you can start your own tracking
business or just resell the software to others for up to fifty
percent commission.

Our product is excellent for fleet tracking and recovery of
stolen vehicles. Insurance companies, trucking companies, car
dealers and car assemblers have been our clients over 20 years.

The business consists in offering location services to end
customers through a web site. This is accomplished through a Web
platform that we provide as a turnkey server installed at your
end.

This service will allow customers to track their fleets from any
web browser - even from Tablets and Smartphones - with a username
and password.
We have Professional Kits available which include full Software
licenses, so once you get the KIT and start testing you will not
need to invest again in the Software or have to pay any monthly
fee.

Please note that for 30 days only (until 11/22/2020) we're
offering a 10% discount.
If you're interested I can send you the proposal for your
consideration.

Best regards,
Pablo Zacheo
Car Track GPS
Phone: +1 786 352 8766
www.cartrackgps.com

We have clients in over 100 countries and 20 years of experience
in GPS tracking systems.

ID: 80800