[ovs-dev] COVID-19

from Peggy marilyncity2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:16:15 UTC 2020

--
Dear Beneficiary

RE: UNDP -COVID-19 approved Funds for the year 2020.

The corona virus has impacted on us all. However, to help address
challenges facing the business community, the UNDP launched a special
covid-19 Response Fund of ($8,5,000,000.00) for each business
entrepreneur(s) only.

We are glad to announce to you today that this August body in
conjunction with World Bank have collectively approved and
signed the Release of ($8.55,000,000.00) to you, as palliative/Stimulus
fund as an entrepreneur.

Application Process:
(a) Application form will be given you to fill and return.
(b)Your direct telephone and fax numbers with whatsapp number
(c) Your means of Identification or passport id card
(d)Application form must be submitted within (3) business days
(e)Applicants must register genuine details to receive the said fund
through our accredited on-line banking services or by Atm card deliver.
(i)Payment of $8.5,000,000.00 to successful Applicants/entrepreneurs is
made by UNDP through our accredited bank(s) in America – England such
as Co-operative JP Morgan Chase Bank USA.
(ii)This procedure is confidential and only for the applicant/beneficiary.

We await your compliance as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
John M Flint
Financial Resolution Department

Whatsapp number +1(571)444-6846