[ovs-dev] Greetings Dear,

Mrs. Julia Andrew marthinspaul38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 09:53:36 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I am Mrs. Julia Andrew, I am 65 years old and I am in Ivory Coast. I am writing to inform you of my intention to use my money (US $ 5.5 million for charity work in your country. I was married to the late Dr. Naveed Abdulla Andrew, who was a contractor for the Cote d'Ivoire Government before he died after a few days in the hospital. I have been suffering from cancer. I want to know if I can trust that you will use these funds for charity / orphanage and the percentage will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, for more details .

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs. Julia Andrew