[ovs-dev] FROM ATTORNEY NEIL WAUDBY

NEIL WAUDBY neilwaudby8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:49:07 UTC 2020

NEIL WAUDBY
ATTORNEYS AT LAW & SOLICITORS
ADDRESS; 25 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS
Tel +234 9056839447
Email: neilwaudby at mail.ru

Good Day,
I am Attorney Neil Waudby
I have an urgent and very profitable business proposition for you that
should be handled with extreme confidentiality.

SUBJECT: A deceased Client of mine ( names withheld) citizen of your
Country whom hereinafter shall be referred to as my client, made a
numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months valued at
US$35,000,000.00 (Thirty Five  Million United States Dollars) Only in
a bank here.

My client was a Consultant, and contractor with the Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation , (NNPC).

Upon maturity the bank has sent a routine notification in accordance
with the Company policy to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month they sent a reminder and finally it was discovered from
his contract employers Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation   (NNPC)
that My Client, his wife and two children died in a plane crash.On
further investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will
and all attempts to trace his next of Kin were fruitless. I therefore
made further investigations and discovered that my client did not
declare any next of Kin or relations in the Deposit paperwork with the
bank.However   no one will  come forward to claim it according to The
Government Law as provided in section 129 sub 63(N), Banking Edit of
1961 at the expiration of 9 years the money will revert to the
ownership of the Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the
Next of Kin and beneficiary of my deceased client so that the proceeds
of this account valued at US$35 million can be paid to you, so we can
share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 45% for me 45% for
you and 10% for any charity organization in your Country. All legal
documents to backup your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be
provided by me.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated to avoid making
further contacts.
Kind Regards
Attorney Neil Waudby
ATTORNEYS AT LAW & SOLICITORS