[ovs-dev] please reply urgent

Gordon Hirschy buchihenry168 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 13:25:05 UTC 2020

Greetings,
My name is Engr. Gordon Hirschy, I am a citizen of U.S.A, a business man specialized in Real Estate; but now I am critically sick with esophageal cancer which has damaged almost all the cells in my body system.

>From all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that I may not live for more than six months because of the rapid growth stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My wife was killed during the Gulf War, and our long years of marriage were not blessed with children. My wife was very wealthy, after her death I inherited all her business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately that I may not last for more than six months, based on this I have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Church and society with major focus on the poor and needy.

I am willing to donate the sum of $10,000,000USD to you for the work in developing the Church and to help the needy, and less privileged among your congregations/society.

As soon as the fund is transferred to your own bank account, you shall take 30% of the total amount transferred to your account as my representative and the
 manager of the fund and use 70% for the assignment.

In my next message, I will send you my identification and picture for your confidence.

Please reply immediately with your full data if you agree to help me so that we can arrange for the transfer of the fund to your own bank account before anything happens to me, because I will undergo surgery by next week, and I do not know what will be the result of the surgery as doctor has told me already that I may not survive.
May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.

I am waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Sincerely,
Engr. Gordon Hirschy
Reply to my private email: