[ovs-dev] OVN Patchwork Instance

Mark Michelson mmichels at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 13:02:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

OVN now has its own patchwork project:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ovn/

This means that if you wish to review OVN patches, use the link above.
Going forward, the OVS patchwork project will only have OVS patches. OVN
patches that were submitted prior to the split on patchwork (31 August)
still show up on the OVS patchwork page. However, if you submit
follow-ups to those patches, they will appear on the OVN patchwork page.
So if you have any outstanding patches, it may be worth submitting a
"bump" so they end up on the new patchwork project.

For OVN developers, you still need to be sure to include "ovn" in the
subject line enclosed in square brackets. This is how patchwork knows to
send the patch to the OVN project instead of OVS.

Temporarily, this means that OVN patches are not automatically going
through the zero-day robot processing. So you will not get replies if
patches don't apply or if checkpatch.py fails. You also will not see
build results on the build list.

I plan to remedy this soon, though. I will notify the list once this has
been corrected.

Thanks,
Mark