[ovs-dev] Protective face masks from Tony

Yisir wangzonglun at fanjia.net
Wed Sep 2 02:20:14 UTC 2020

Hello,
Glad to meet you!
Yisir here.

Hope you are doing good&your family safer in the virus, or we are happy to offer help:)
Pls we are Biggest Super Medical Equipment Factory in East China for
①KN95 face masks
②N95 face masks
③medical alcohol disinfected wet wipes
      With an output of 1 Billion pcs annually, area of 14,000 square meters, 60 production lines, daily disinfected production rooms.
Hope to work together with high quality products and competitive price, to create a win-win situation.
Certificate: CE, ROHS,FDA, ISO, South&North America, Europe&Asia
If any interests, please feel free to contact us!
Awaiting for your visit!

Yisir
Sales Manager
Whatsapp&Skype: 0086-188-7224-6792
Wechat: ZL42590
Mail: 24702010 at qq.com
Zhejiang FANJIA Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd.