[ovs-dev] PROPOSAL

Very Lucrative warl76888 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:04:02 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I am Abdulla Qassem, Managing Director National Bank of Dubai, I write
briefly to seek your collaboration in a multi-million dollar transaction
with a good return for us on participation.

Our deceased had a fixed deposit with NBD in 2010 for 36 calendar months;
valued at $36.5M, the due date for this deposit contract was 16 of January
2017.Sadly our cherished customer died in an air-crash with his family on a
business trip.

Now I am contacting you to apply for the claim as a relative to the
deceased, if you apply for the claim the bank would release the fund to
you, I have the certificates to back up the claim.

Please reply if you are interested: qassem.a at aol.com

Best regards,

Abdulla Qassem.