[ovs-dev] Fund Donation ($2.5Million Dollars)

Mrs Alice Louise Walton leandro at ldgbrasil.com.br
Thu Sep 3 14:34:37 UTC 2020

--
Hello Good Day

My name is Alice Louise Walton the daughter of Walmart founder Sam
Walton,
I am 70 years old worth $52.5 billion dollars. You can read about me on:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Walton   I am the most successful
investor in the world and Board  of Amon Carter Museum, I believe
strongly
in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ?
that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to
give {
US$2,500,000.00} two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to
randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you
should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was
chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your
earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Send your reply to this e-mail  ( alicewalton799 at aol.com ) to enable me
give you more details about this Donation. Do make sure you provide me
with
your complete information below so I forward it to my selected payout
bank
for disbursement.
Full Name:
Country: