[ovs-dev] Please I need your urgent assistance.

General John F. Campbell generaljohncampbell956 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 00:34:32 UTC 2020

Dear Friend.

I am General John F. Campbell; a male soldier working as United Nations
(UN) peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism, I am the
commanding officer of the third Battalion soldier regime. As you may know,
everyday there are several cases of insurgent attacks and suicide bombs
going on here in Afghanistan we are being attacked everyday by Islamic
rebels and during one of our rescue mission we came across a treasure box
that contain some big amount of money that was hidden under ground house
and we sized the box and decide to share the money among us. The total
amount is US$218 Million dollars in cash, because we notice that the money
was set to buy war weapons for terrorist group to attack the Government of
Afghanistan  / United States Forces, which we shared the money among
ourselves and I got $14.8 million dollars as my own share of the fund, Now
my mission here in Afghanistan will soon expire for me to leave Afghanistan
camp and if I do not ship out the fund; I might end up losing the money,
because as army military officer all eyes is upon us watching in the War
zone, especially journalist there are against us and must problem we are
facing here, that it’s the most reason why we are not allowed to make any
calls here for security reasons.

That it’s the reason why I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent as
Diplomatic courier service. Now I want you to stand as my beneficiary and
receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my
mission here in Afghanistan, which is a war zone right now; then you will
assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me
until I arrive your country, I agree that 40% of this money will be for you
as foreign partner that will help me receive the fund on my behave, and
while 60% would be for me, Because I am not a Greedy man my interest is for
you to receive the money first, Please if you are not interested to assist
me receive the fund don’t waste my time because it’s an urgency, whereby
you are ready and willing to assist me receive the fund reply me back
immediately so that I can send you the information where the money is been
deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Yours Truly Friend

General John F. Campbell.