[ovs-dev] It Is My Great Pleasure To Contact You.

Mr Belem Martin martbelem9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:47:01 UTC 2020

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Belem Martin. Working with a reputable bank here in Burkina
Faso as the manager in audit department. During our last banking
audits we discovered an abandoned account belongs to one of our
deceased customer, late Mr.Hamid Amine Razzaq, a billionaire
businessman.

Meanwhile, before i contacted you i have done personal investigation
in locating any of his relatives who knows about the account, but i
came out unsuccessful. I am writing to request your assistance in
transferring the sum  $10.500.000.00 (Ten million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) into your account.

I decided to contact you to act as his foreign business partner so
that my bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund
transfer into your account.

However, i will give you full details on how the business will be
executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned
if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me
and 10% for any expenses that may arise on the process.

I am expecting to read from you soon.
Best Regards
Mr Belem Martin.