[ovs-dev] IOT Users List

julie.cook at collaboratesuite.com julie.cook at collaboratesuite.com
Tue Sep 8 14:35:20 UTC 2020

HI,

Julie from here from marketing would you be interested in *IOT Users
Contacts list* for your marketing and email efforts?

We also have data intelligences of:

*Vates, Eastern Peak, HQSoftware, Magneto IT Solutions, TP-Link, Verizon,
SkyBell, Particle, Invoxia, VironIT, Salesforce IoT Cloud, ThingWorx, IBM
Watson IoT, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure IoT and many more.*

If interested please let me know the country which you want to target so I
can customize the counts and get back to you. Kindly let me know if you are
looking for any email list for your marketing projects, so that we could
discuss further.

Awaiting Your Response.

Regards

Julie Cook| Marketing Manager

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back
with "overlook" in the title