[ovs-dev] FROM MRS SUSAN READ.

Mrs Susan Read sread16 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 18:02:28 UTC 2020

Greetings,

My name is Mrs. Susan Read, from United Kindom, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just a short time to live. And for the past Twelve years, I have being dealing on gold exportation, before this disease crippled me down. My late husband, Dr. Benoit Kabore, a retired diplomat and one time minister of mines and Power in the republic of Burkina Faso. Made a lot of money from the sales of Gold and cotton while he was a minister, but we had no child of our own.

later my husband realized through a powerful man of God that it was evil course instituted by his brother in other to inherit his wealth, but before then it was too late, I and my husband agreed that he should remarry another wife but our religion did not permit it, while planning this my husband’s brother heard it and they planned and killed my husband at the tender age of 56, he died in the month of September 2007. Now that I am very sick and according to the doctor, will not survive the sickness. The worst of it all is that I do not have any family members or children to inherit my wealth. I am writing this letter now through the help of the computer beside my sick is bed.

I have $6.7 Million US Dollars deposited here in Burkina Faso and I am willing to instruct my bank to transfer the said fund to you as my foreign Trustee. You will apply to the bank that there should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 40% of the fund and give 60% to the orphanages home in your country for my soul to rest after I have gone. Respond to me immediately for further details and instructions since I am in the end times of my life due to the ovarian cancer disease.

Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

My Regards,
Mrs Susan Read.