[ovs-dev] LAST QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR 2020

Zenith Bank International 19773w04t at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:48:50 UTC 2020

Zenith International Bank Plc
ATM Visa/Swift Card Unit,
Tel: +234-8184756758

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria through the Zenith
International Bank Nigeria PLC has released your
Contract/Inheritance/Compensation Fund of Five Million
United States Dollars only ($5M) to you as the fund beneficiary.

We have credited your fund ($5M) into an ATM Visa Card which will be
sending to your doorstep by Courier Service on the provision of your
personal details. How to receive your ATM Visa Card; you are required
to reconfirm to me your personal details as follows:

Full Name;
Full Address (where you want to receive your ATM Card);
Occupation;
Country;
Phone Number;
Sex/Age;

As soon as you supply your contact information, your card will be
processed and the money credited into it for delivery. Please note
that the delivery fee of your ATM CARD shall be taken care of by you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Ebenezer Onyeagwu.
Executive Director, Zenith Bank