[ovs-dev] Greetings,

Mrs.Nathalie Hamon hmrs.nathalie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:06:52 UTC 2020

--
Greetings,

My name is Mrs.Nathalie Benoit Hamon, from Toulouse France. I have
been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I
have just a short time to live.and for the past Twelve years, I have
being dealing on gold exportation,before this disease crippled me
down.

My late husband, Dr. Benoit kabore,a former diplomat and one time
minister of solid minerals in the republic of Burkina Faso, made a lot
of money from the sales of Gold and cotton awhile he was a minister,
but we had no child of our own.

later my husband realized through a powerful man of God that it was
evil course instituted by his brother in other to inherit his wealth,
but before then it was too late, I and my husband agreed that he
should remarry another wife but our religion did not permit it, while
planning this my husband’s brother heard it and they planned and
killed my husband at the tender age of 56, he died in the month of
September 2007

Now that I am very sick and according to the doctors, will not survive
the sickness.The worst of it all is that I do not have any family
members or children to inherit my wealth.

I am writing this letter now through the help of the computer beside
my sick bed.

I have $4.5 Million US Dollars deposited in Eco-Bank here in Burkina
Faso and Iam willing to instruct my bank to transfer the said fund to
you as my foreign Trustee.

You will apply to the bank, that they should release the fund to you,
but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50%
to the orphanages home in your country for my soul to rest after I
have gone.In my next email, I will send you the copy of the
Certificate of Deposit which will enable you apply to the bank and
receive the money with ease.

Respond to me immediately for further details and instructions since I
am in the end times of my life due to the ovarian cancer disease.

Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

My Regards,
Mrs. Nathalie B. Hamo