[ovs-dev] YOUR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT

Greg Marume support at cryptocap.it
Sun Sep 13 19:37:20 UTC 2020

--
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
ABUJA-NIGERIA
http://www.nassnig.org
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:

I, The Senate Representative ,Federal Republic of Nigeria , DR GREG
MARUME
(GCFR)
and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , Mr. EMEIFELE in
Conjunction with the EFCC Director , MR MAGU, held a meeting
last week concerning contract payment , both foreign and local
contractors
and some inheritance funds.

On going through contractors file yesterday, we discovered that your
file
was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of
your contract payment and please stop communicating with any office now
and
attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment
accordingly.

However,I wish to inform you now that your outstanding contract payment
is
($15,000,000. fifteen Million United States dollars).

Now you?re new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632
Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit
Payment
No : 103 , CBN Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:
-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment
number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your
payment with
the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within the next week.

We the entire members of the house of senate are using this urgent
medium to

advise you to make payment of your GNAB fee of $350 without any further
delay. Be rest assured that our appointment to handle and take care of
the
movement of the fund will not be in vain as we are giving you 100%
guarantee

to deliver the work as soon as your western union information reach us
at
our house email addresses it is not less than 24hours that the order was
placed.
Note that your fund will be free to move from the bank without any delay
if
you get the governments non assessment bonds (GNAB) which is $350 only
make sure that no government monitor or agent can access the fund during
the

delivery remittance. You have to get the gnab written on your name and
stamped before the fund credit to your bank account.
This was why we have not approved or sign off the bonds of your transfer
registry today as the bank insists on the GNAB.
Based on these explanations, you are hereby advised to send payment
information of $350 through our direct email address on or before ten
working days.as the closing date placed.
This gnab will show that the transaction was made through the full
capacity
of the government and will not be queried for certain circumstance. Use
the
information bellow for the payment of the $350 GNAB requirements:
Receiver name: Mr IGBOKWE TIMOTHY
location: Lagos- Nigeria.
Text question---gnab,
Answer----final
Bear in mind that this is the final stage of this transfer.
As soon as this is done, it will take only 24hours for the fund to be
credited in your designated bank account, you will be contacted by your
Bank
herself.
Best Regards.
DR GREG MARUME